When you suffer from hip pain, it often hurts to stand, walk, run, or even sit. Surgery or pain medication are always options, but if you’re looking for something that’s less invasive and gentler, we offer treatments like chiropractic care, PRP therapy, and human cellular tissue therapy that can help you heal your hip pain at the source.
Don’t let hip pain interfere with your daily life
Call us to discuss treatments available
Some of the most common causes of hip pain include:
- Joint degeneration
- Torn labrum
Non-Surgical Treatments for Hip Pain
Hip replacement surgery is one of the things that doctors will prescribe to try and resolve a painful hip condition.
Hip surgery is highly invasive, as you are having the entire hip joint replaced with an artificial one.
There is typically a long and painful recovery and rehabilitation when you have hip replacement surgery. There is always the possibility of infection when you have any type of surgery.
We have treatments that can help you avoid the need for risky surgery.
- Chiropractic Care– Our chiropractic treatments include manual adjustments, laser therapy, infrared sauna, cryotherapy, and compression boots. Our chiropractor will work with you to determine which treatments are best suited to ease the pressure and pain on your hips and provide you with the relief you need.
- Human Cellular Tissue Therapy– This treatment consists of powerful injections made from tissue that we have sourced from accredited tissue banks.
- Hyaluronic acid
- Amino acids
- Growth factors
- PRP Therapy– Platelet-rich plasma therapy also consists of injections into your damaged or degraded hip tissue to help facilitate the healing process. These injections start with a sample of your own blood that is placed into a centrifuge to spin. As the sample spins, the red blood cells and platelets separate, leaving behind highly concentrated PRP.
The injections contain potent healing compounds such as:
These healing compounds are injected into your damaged hip tissue to help your body’s own healing mechanism get the healing process started.
Both of these regenerative medicine treatments are minimally invasive and a safe and effective alternative to hip replacement surgery; typically, there is little to no downtime after the treatment, and there is virtually no chance that your body will reject it.
Advanced Treatments for Sciatica Relief
Our regenerative medicine treatments are also effective when it comes to treating debilitating sciatica pain.
The sciatic nerve runs from your lower back through the hips and buttocks and down each one of your legs. Sciatica refers to the pain that you feel that radiates down the length of the sciatic nerve.
In some cases, sciatic pain can be severe, making it difficult even to sit comfortably, let alone walk around, bend over or play sports.
Some of the most common causes of sciatica include:
- Herniated disc
- A bone spur on the spine
- Spinal stenosis, or narrowing of the spine
- Nerve damage caused by diabetes
- A sedentary lifestyle where you sit for prolonged periods
- Obesity that is increasing the stress on your spine
If you or a loved one are looking for non-surgical treatment for hip pain in Greenville, Easley, Powdersville, Greer, Mauldin, Simpsonville or any city in Greenville County, call us today at (864) 269-6131 for a free consultation.