Pettibon Rehab Program
The Pettibon Physical Rehabilitative Program advances our ability to deliver spine and postural correction to our patients. It uses state of the art therapy techniques to quickly improve a patients’ response to our care. This technique promotes faster healing, improved muscle memory, less stress on patients and fantastic results.
To learn more about our Pettibon Rehab Program
Call our office today to schedule a free consultation
Why do we utilize this Rehab Program?
- Your spine houses and protects your Central Nervous System. The Function of the Spinal Cord is to transport messages from the brain to all the vital organs of the body so they can function properly.
- You may have damage or interference with the normal activities of the Central Nervous System due to pinched nerves, inflammation, muscle/joint inelasticity, torn ligaments, and tendons, etc.
- We take X-rays which may reveal abnormalities in your bone structure.
- Your posture is the “window” to your spine and nervous system and will reveal abnormalities in both bone and soft tissue.
- Postural distortions are a reflection of weakened, distorted structure of the spine, muscle, tendons and ligaments.
- Our job is to correct these ditortions, restore proper curvature to the spine so that it is better able to withstand the stress of gravity. We must reduce inflammation as well as strengthen the soft tissue so that it can better hold your spine or joints in place correctly enabling your body/joints to function properly.
- Patient benefits include corrected posture, pain reduction, improved balance, mobility, range of motion, flexibility, muscle strength, and bone density.
To learn more about the benefits of our Pettibon Rehab Program in Greenville, Easley, Powdersville, Greer, Mauldin, Simpsonville or any city in Greenville County, call us today at (864) 269-6131 to schedule a free consultation.