3029 White Horse Rd. Greenville, SC 29611
Call Us Today! (864) 269-6131

Federal Workplace Injury

A federal workplace injury can happen to anyone, at any time. If you are a federal employee who has suffered an injury on the job, it is important to understand your rights and options for receiving compensation.

If you need assistance with your Workers Comp Claim
Call us at (864) 269-6131 to schedule an appointment today

At Millstone Medical, we are here to help you navigate the complex process of filing an OWCP claim.

What is a Federal Workplace Injury?

A federal workplace injury is any injury or illness that occurs as a result of your job duties as a federal employee. This can include injuries caused by accidents, such as slips and falls, or injuries caused by repetitive motions or exposure to hazardous substances.

Your Rights as a Federal Employee

As a federal employee, you have certain rights when it comes to workplace injuries. You have the right to file a claim for workers’ compensation benefits, which can provide payment for medical expenses and lost wages. You also have the right to choose your own doctor. As well as receive medical treatment for your injury or illness.

Federal Employee Injury Greenville County, SC

Filing an OWCP Claim for a Federal Workplace Injury

If you have suffered a federal workplace injury, it is important to file an OWCP (Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs) claim for workers’ compensation benefits as soon as possible. You will need to complete a number of forms and provide documentation, such as medical records and witness statements, to support your claim.

Our experienced team of professionals and support staff can help you through the claims process. WAs OWCP injury claims experts, we will ensure that you meet all of the necessary requirements and deadlines.

Appealing a Denial of Your OWCP Claim

Unfortunately, not all OWCP claims for federal workplace injuries are approved. If your claim is denied, you have the right to appeal the decision. We can help you prepare and submit your appeal.

Contact Us Today

Federal Workers Compensation Filing Easley, SCIf you have suffered a federal workplace injury, don’t wait to seek the compensation you deserve. Contact us today to schedule a consultation now! We will work with you to understand your situation. We will also provide you with the guidance you need to receive the compensation you deserve.

If you suffered a Federal Workplace Injury in Greenville or any nearby area in South Carolina, call us at (864) 269-6131 to schedule a free consultation.